I am so in love with my branding, I receive compliments everyday.The developers are absolutely top notch designers & developers. My company just launched our completely revamped website and couldn't be any happier with the way the site turned out, and our experience with webEmpire. They took our old website with outdated graphics, fonts, etc., and transformed it into a modern and incredibly attra...
I have worked with 4 other web developers on my website and was never fully satisfied. I was referred to The Web Empire by my trusted IT professional and was amazed within the first week. The site was delivered on time, on budget and exceeded my expectations. As for their work on SEO, I'm still somewhat confused by how they did it -- but within a week my site was appearing on google's first page. ...
Our website is great. It has a terrific layout and the photos are displayed nicely and really enhance what our business is about. It is very easy to navigate the website. Thank you so much for how caring you were for my needs during this experience. You were amazing in bringing the concepts and ideas that were in my head to life. You made this whole experience a pleasure.Your patience and time are...
Working with the WebEmpire has been a breeze from start to finish. They are extremely personable and was able to help us come up with a theme and logo that really speak for our brand. From the first meeting through the creation of our website and now the maintencance and upkeep of our website, they are always there to answer questions and to give his professional opinion and advice. We love workin...
The Web Empire created my website, and they continue to provide their services with any changes and improvements needed. They are very knowledgeable in terms of SEO and latest changes affecting rankings on Google and other search sites. The team is fast in responding, and will take the time to explain what the best practices are. I have recommended them in the past and would do it again....
I have had the best experience with The Web Empire. . . I came to them with my vision and they helped me turn it into a reality. I knew in my mind what I wanted and the talented staff at The Web Empire were able to bring it to life for me. I have several words to describe them but I feel the one that fits him best is innovative. . . They were willing to take a chance to create something completely...
The Web Empire was a God sent for my business!! I am beyond grateful and impressed with their endless support and knowledge! Any time of day or night he was always available to answer any question or concern I had! Having the new website launched for almost 2 months now I have seen such a difference in the traffic drawn to it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Hands down recommend them in a hear...
I have been searching for a web designer for some time. I did not want to fall into the marketing trap of many "web designers" that are out there looking to make a quick buck and disappear. I found The Web Empire through another satisfied customer of them and when I called, I knew I found someone that was different. They are very professional and they know how to guide you in the right direction, ...
I own an acting school in New York City. I love what I do but my internet and business skills are sorely lacking. The Web Empire, have taken over almost all aspects of my online presence. They understand my needs and the type of students and working professionals I wish to attract. The clever interactive design of my website, excellent SEO and social networking strategy, and their 24/7 availabilit...
The full service I've got from TWE was extremely professional and value added to my business. SEO helped us appear at the 1st page of Google with all the requested keywords. Website layout is now clean and user friendly. I've seen 20 times more traffic in less than 3 months, and my business growth is more obvious than ever. Thank you!...
I interviewed 14 firms when deciding who to work with as a developer and am truly grateful to have chosen TWE. Not only have all my development needs been met, the key competitive advantage of TWE is the invaluable strategic insight they also provide. My project is treated as the highest priority and deadlines are never missed. Not once. Furthermore, the site was architected in a way where future ...
eCommerce Web Design & Website Development
Give your customers the opportunity to order your products or services online. Let us build the perfect e-commerce website for your business.
E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the activity of electronically buying or selling products on online services or over the Internet. The term was coined and first employed by Dr. Robert Jacobson, Principal Consultant to the California State Assembly's Utilities & Commerce Committee, in the title and text of California's Electronic Commerce Act, carried by the late Committee Chairwoman Gwen Moore (D-L.A.) and enacted in 1984. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. E-commerce is in turn driven by the technological advances of the semiconductor industry and is the largest sector of the electronics industry.
E-commerce can be anything, from an online store up to a delivery system or a booking system. Everything that involves transactions or electronic activity it's e-commerce. Even the apps that you are using to watch Netflix or the stock market are based on a secure e-commerce system.
The Design and Development of any e-commerce website is our expertise. With thousands of examples, we can create your e-feature easily and affordably. The Web Empire develops e-commerce systems with:
- Eye-catching e-commerce design
- Product/Services oriented layout
- Embedded Search Engine Optimization
- Clean Product/Service description
- Booking/Appointment Ability
- User friendly one-page checkout
- Custom search filters
- Custom layouts
- Custom fonts
- Advanced registration systems authenticated with Google or Facebook api's
- Strong security
- Advanced registration systems authenticated with Google or Facebook APIs
- License-free software
- Statistics and Metrics of your audience
- Automated Sales Tax systems
- Full front-end and back-end control for your employees
- Paypal, Credit card automated Invoicing, shipping status etc
- User Groups, Coupons and wholesale
- Reviews & Ratings of products or services
- Custom Applications & Development
We don't simply create another ecommerce site. We efficiently build your web presence with sophisticated design and proven results.
Best Solutions for eCommerce Web Design in 2023
The after covid era starts with 2 major options when comes to an eCommerce website design. The first option is to go with one of the free-to-start-pay-a-lot-later companies like Shopify, Wix, Big Commerce, and many others, and the second option is to choose a professional website design company. There are pros and cons to both of course and you should be aware:
1st Option - Major Automated Ecommerce Systems:
- The initial cost is way lower - close to nothing.
- There are many free training tools online
- Nowadays almost all of the major players provide at least the basics for free
- There are not many things to worry about. Just put your products online and hope that you will start the sales.
- Except for some basic maintenance, the expenses are in general low.
- Exactly as the initial cost is lower, the final visual result most of the time looks and feels cheap. You can't expect anyone to have the knowledge or experience of a designer. So, if you go and start doing your "own thing", even if it's pretty for your own (and probably your family's) eyes, obviously it's not. There is a scenario in which you can hire a designer and help with the parts that can be customized, but still, you are far away from a real custom design.
- Requires a lot of time just for the basics and even more, time moving forward. There is no actual support or humans that you can talk to and help you with issues or questions. You need to read, read more or ask for paid support that is not cheap.
- The actual components that provide value and a better user experience to an e-commerce website are expensive and not customizable. Customization costs a lot. The options that you can choose from, are very limited, and that includes your transaction system company, the fees that you pay per transaction, the fees that you pay for shipping costs even the money that you pay to send confirmation emails or email blasts to your clients.
- There are few - probably less than 1% - success stories with any of these systems. Usually, what happens is that a small business starts with these guys, fails partially or completely, and doesn't try again OR the decision maker understands very quickly the limitations and jumps to the custom design train.
- Very hard to succeed in branding or marketing. Search Engine Optimization doesn't exist due to the engine's limitations. In general, anything that has to do with digital marketing and affordable spending for that reason doesn't exist.
2nd option - Custom Ecommerce Web Design
- Unique design tailored to your needs.
- Unlimited commercial and custom tools, unlimited vendors to choose from, and unlimited checkout systems up to cryptocurrency payments.
- Unlimited fields, custom fields, and information to showcase. You can include in your product page, absolutely anything that you like. From videos to 3D views, and from reviews up to live chat and support. It's 100% up to you.
- Unlimited filters to search based on the above custom fields.
- Very strong engines for SEO, digital marketing, social media sharing, and boosting.
- Strong integration with 3rd party systems, ERP, salesforce, hubspot, and other online APIs.
- Initial cost. A simple eCommerce website can start from $1,500 and can climb to tenths of thousands.
- Most of the time the website is the "foundation" of your marketing. That means requires more attention to detail and time for strategy. It's definitely not the "cost nothing" trial that you don't worry about. You need to think before you act.
- Yearly costs. The more complicated the website the more the maintenance, the updates, and the security standards you have to follow.
- If you are a large company and you require 3rd party connections expect latencies with the integrations and the different customizations. It can be done, but it takes time.
Have custom eCommerce website development needs? Our agency has personalized solutions.
The Web Empire has decades of experience with both options for your e-commerce design. Even if you are already with Shopify or Bigcommerce or any of the big guys and you would like some help, creative ideas, growth strategy or you just want to create your own custom shop, we are here to help. We understand the importance of utilizing the latest technology to maximize the profitability of your online store.
Our eCommerce solutions offer the best in standard features and functionality while remaining agile and completely customizable. Our experts can develop custom functionality, integrate with 3rd party systems, pull data from multiple sources, and tailor a solution that matches your brand and eCommerce goals. There are no limits to what your eCommerce website can achieve.
Sales Driven eCommerce Marketing
With advanced Search Engine Optimization components and Social Media plugins, our websites are built to be the one-stop solution for all your digital marketing needs.
Safe and Fast Checkout Proccess
Using the latest technology and standards, we follow Google's, Bing's, Alexa's and Siri's rules in order to create the perfect and fast user experience. Browsing to checkout in seconds.
Mobile First eCommerce Design
More than 75% of the transactions that happening today, are through cellphones and mobile devices. All of our designs are focusing to this market, providing ease of use and worry free compatibilities with all the OS's.
All the Payment Methods
It's very important to understand what that means. We provide - literally - all the payment methods. That means way more savings for you due to less fees. No more 2 or 3 options. Make the deal with the one that charges you the less!